learn more about SEO
site design - CLICK
ACCESS COLOR BLENDER
matter what program your website was created with, even if it was hand
coded, Search Engine Optimization is
still needed to get results.
the expertise of a skilled graphic and web designers there
are still some very beautiful, yet dysfunctional,
web sites on the Internet. Often, these good looking and usually expensive
sites get very little recognition by the search engines.
well is your website performing? Is
it Search friendly?
Have webRight evaluate
Design and Content Guidelines:
- Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Offer a site map to your users with links that point to the important parts of your site. If the site map is larger than 100 or so links, you may want to break the site map into separate pages.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
- Think about the words users would type to find your pages, and make sure that your site actually includes those words within it.
- Try to use text instead of images to display important names, content, or links. The Google crawler doesn't recognize text contained in images.
- Make sure that your TITLE and ALT tags are descriptive and accurate.
- Check for broken links and correct HTML.
- If you decide to use dynamic pages (i.e., the URL contains a "?" character), be aware that not every search engine spider crawls dynamic pages as well as static pages. It helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few.
- Keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100).
Extensions are categories of Internet domain names.
There are several domain extensions to choose from:
- .com represents the word "commercial," and is the most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a business presence on the Internet.
- .net represents the word "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet. Additionally, some businesses choose domain names with a .net extension for their intranet Websites.
- .org represents the word "organization," and is primarily used by non-profits groups or trade associations.
- .biz is used for small business Web sites.
- .info is for credible resource Web sites and signifies a "resource" web site. It's the most popular extension beyond .com, .net and .org.
of splash, graphics, and sound may look "cool" but they may
not be profitable.
can design, redesign, or optimize a web site that looks good, search
engine friendly, section
508 compatible, and is effective
for your business!
site design can improve your Return On Investment.